Fresver Beauty: Facial Treatment Review



Established in 1988, Fresver Beauty is a beauty and wellness brand that offers a wide variety of facial and body treatments with the aim of improving your immunity, increasing your vitality and rejuvenating your cells.

They also focused on bringing the latest technology and best products sourced from around the world.


There are currently 3 extensive branches, with a new concept branch (Fresver Facial Boutique) opening in Sept 2016. 

Contact details and address as follows: 

Hougang
Tampines
Orchard
Tiong Bahru
840 Hougang Central
#01-04 Singapore 538757
Tel: (65) 6100 1513

5 Tampines Central 6 #01-23 Telepark
Singapore 529482
Tel: (65) 6100 1030

14 Scotts Road #05-18
Far East Plaza Singapore 228213
Tel: (65) 6100 8108

302 Tiong Bahru Road, Tiong Bahru Plaza, #01-162/163/164
Tel: (65) 6100 0126

(Opening in Sept ‘16)




Visited one of their branch located @ 5 Tampines Central 6 #01-23 Telepark 



 A cup of welcoming ginger tea was served while I was waiting to fill up my skin condition & particular form.



My beauty adviser Karen then led me into their consultation room for skin analysis


I was told that my pigmentation is getting serious and it's causing my pores to become oily on the surface especially my T zone part. My main issue is my dull and uneven skin tone (I don't want to be黄脸婆!). I later learnt from Karen, that this is because of my dead skin cells. Another big problem was my congested skin at chin area (thanks to my hormone due to menses >.>) 


So, Karen advised Hydra Perfect treatment would be suitable for my "thirsty" skin.

A breakthrough product of our latest innovation, Hydra Perfect is a multi-function machine that is able to target a wide variety of skin problems. Coupled with our exclusive range of top-tier products, the effectiveness is multiplied up to 100 times!

It has won award for Best Perfecting Facial by Singapore Women’s Weekly 


Before the facial treatment, they have locker for you to store your bag.


The treatment room


Let's start!!! 


Step 1 - Welcome Aroma Ritual & Head Massage

 I love how my beautician, Jolin massaged my face with aroma ritual, it's super relaxing and I almost fell asleep 
(Hey, it's just step 1,ok~~~) 


Step 2 - Double Cleansing


Step 3 - Steam & Hydro Deep Cleansing Facial


New stuff for me.
They use Micro ionized plates which vibrates gently plus aqua technology to exfoliate my skin. (WOW!)

It's can clear congestion on my chin, prevent future break-outs & even out skin tone by removing dead skin cells & debris.

At the same time, the ions also reach deep into skin dermis to stimulate cell regeneration.

video

Told you, see the water difference? 
Before this, I always do exfoliate my face like once a week at home and it's still ended up in this "dirty" result...OMG!


Step 4 - Extractions


Step 5 - Hydra Fusion 


They used breakthrough vortex technology and infused my skin with a customized power serum & hyaluronic acid to moisturize my "thirsty" skin. 

Vortex technology pushes the product deep into the dermis layer of skin and ensure that every cell gets a good, full dose of the power serum and locks it into my skin.

video

Step 6 - Facial Massage & Customized Mask


Step 7 - Shoulder Massage


Picture says it all. 
I love how my skin glows immediately after my facial treatment. The beautician then massaged my back and neck after the mask session.
 I felt recharged and my time was well spent!


What a lovely facial experience with Fresver Beauty Skin Care! To my surprise and delight, my skin condition remains good even after few days (biong biong). I'm definitely enjoying an hydrated and radiant complexion after my facial treatment. 

Prevention is always better than cure. 
Skin maintenance is important to us ladies!


Giveaway / Special Trial

Quote “BG-Vivian1” for a Complimentary Hydro Deep Cleansing Facial (only first 30 redemptions)

Quote “BG-Vivian2” for a Special Trial of Hydro Deep Cleansing + Hydra Perfect Facial Treatment @ $58 (worth S$520) customised and advised accordingly 

To redeem:

1. SMS your Name, Age and the Trial Code to 9011 1234
2. Exclusive for 1st time customers for Singaporeans, PRs, EP or S Pass from age 21-65 years old.
3. Like Fresver Beauty Faceboo's  PAGE
4. Promotion ends on 31 August 2016 (Hurry up)






No comments:

Post a Comment